The Digital Strategist at ecentricarts is a creative problem solver with an eye for the big picture. They have an innate ability to distill complex issues down to actionable insights and a natural inclination towards strategic thinking. We’re looking for someone who believes in the work being done but can empower their colleagues to make it even better.
As the owners of our Discovery & Strategy process, the Digital Strategist works to learn about the client through research, interviews, and workshops, using that information to craft a plan and set a direction for each project. They serve as the “glue” of our cross-functional project teams: working closely with designers, content strategists, and developers and representing both client and team as an internal product owner.
- Dress for comfort in our casual, open-studio environment
- Easy commute to our office in downtown Toronto
- Collaborate with our cross-border teams in the US and Ireland
- Flexible work hours with ability to work from home if needed
- Professional development opportunities like conferences, continuing education
- Raise a glass with us every Friday at beer o’clock
- 5-7 years of proven work experience as a Digital Strategist, Account Manager, Account Planner, Content Strategist or other related role
- Experience leading and connecting multidisciplinary teams to deliver digital solutions that meet (and exceed) client expectations and user needs
- Excellent communication skills and a strong presentation style—you can own a room and are comfortable with clients of all levels
- A knack for seeing the big picture, knowing how all the pieces fit together, and a relentless pursuit of project goals; this role is the embodiment of “keep your eyes on the prize,”
- A deep understanding of how digital experiences, products, and services are built and delivered
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives with multiple clients at the same time; you're comfortable with a lot of moving pieces and have the ability to shift gears quickly
- Experience defining website requirements and user journeys presented and present them as user stories
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Comfort with (or even excited about) around 20% travel—some of our best discovery and strategy work is done in person, and we’ve got clients all over North America
**You MUST be currently eligible to work in Canada.
** No agencies or recruiters. None, zilch, zero. We are happy with the recruiters we work with.
Send your resume and cover letter to Matt MacDonald.