We’re seeking a data analyst to join the design and strategy team at ecentricarts.
You’ll be responsible for the analysis and reporting of metrics to our project teams to help drive results for our clients.
A bit about you
You can drill down and be detail-oriented in your pursuit of clean, well-organized and valid data sources.
You’re a creative and analytical thinker with an ability to distill quantitative and qualitative data into clear actionable insights.
You are an experimenter, a collaborator, an investigator and a trusted advisor.
What you'll bring
- Experience in data analysis and performance reporting in contemporary tracking tools, e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, and the flexibility to adapt to new ones
- Demonstrated ability to clean, wrangle, analyze and visualize data sets large and small
- Strong knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience in one or more of the following distribution channels: Social, Organic & Paid Search, Email
What you'll do
- Plan, set up, improve, and iterate on client analytics implementations
- Set up and deliver reporting and insights from multiple channels including websites, social media, e-commerce, video
- Distill data into useful insights and ad hoc analyses to inform digital strategy
- Propose, plan and implement A/B tests
- Present your findings to internal collaborators and client teams
- Proactively prioritize tasks, identify project issues, and solve problems with the project team
- Research the content, conversion and general marketing strategies of clients and their competitors to identify opportunities and best practices
- Easy commute to our office in downtown Toronto
- Whether you’re an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours
- Recharge your batteries with ample vacation time
- Get that dental checkup with full benefits (extended health, dental, life, and disability)
- Never stop growing with professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Dress for comfort in our casual, open-office environment
- Raise a glass with us every Friday at beer o’clock
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume to Matthew Warland.