ecentricarts is growing and in need of a designer with bold ideas and digital inclinations. Besides your hawk-eyed attention to detail and ample creativity, you should have:
- At least two years experience with web/digital design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- An ability to translate complex client needs into insightful, simple design concepts
- A keen eye and passion for web typography, interaction, and navigation Awareness of current trends in graphic, interactive and UX design
- Strong ideas and opinions, but are collaborative by nature
- A desire to grow your skills and learn from a talented team of senior art directors
You’ll be working in downtown Toronto with a passionate crew of digital creators and thinkers who are big on company culture, life/work balance, doing great work, professional growth, and the occasional beer o’clock.
This full time position includes good benefits, a professional development allowance, a flexible schedule (with the option to work from home), and ample vacation time.
Work with us
If you’re confident in your work and looking to leave your mark, show us your stuff!
[ecentricarts is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.]