Current career opportunities
Senior Project Manager
In your role as Senior Project Manager you’ll be responsible for fostering creative thinking as you facilitate requirements gathering, specification development, and production teams from project inception to successful delivery, meeting the objectives of all stakeholders. You’ll be expected to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving. Read more and apply here.
Intermediate Front End Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for translating UI designs into responsively coded templates and components, then integrating those templates into content management systems for a range of web projects. As a Front End specialist, you will collaborate closely with the creative team, helping to define how applications look and work, and see the design through to technical implementation. Read more and apply here.
Full Stack Developer
We're looking for a full stack developer who's comfortable and experienced with the front, middle, back -- actually all sides -- of creating engaging digitial solutions. Come join an agile team with a clear mandate to deliver real value to their clients. We like to think of ourselves as craftspeople - passionate about quality, and pragmatic when it comes to balancing the cutting edge with the tried and tested. If you're up for a challenge then we'd love to hear from you. Check out the full description here.
A few of our benefits
- Easy commute to our office in downtown Toronto
- Fexible working hours that suit early birds or snooze masters
- Recharge your batteries with ample vacation time
- Get that dental checkup or RMT with full benefits (extended health, dental, life, and disability)
- Never stop growing with professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Dress for comfort in our casual, open-office environment
- Raise a glass with us every Friday at beer o’clock
Why people like working here
For a closer look at life at ecentricarts, check out our Glassdoor profile:
Think we’re a good match?
Send your resume and an intro email to email@example.com. If you don’t see yourself in the current career openings, feel free to drop us a line. We’re always interested in meeting smart, talented people.